Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sorry...

This is the deal...
While I will not take the post down, I am sorry that I have to resort to commenting in this way on a very unfortunate situation.
I would like to point out that I did not get very much sleep last night...don't worry, not because of these situations, but rather that I stayed out much too late last night and was awoken much too early this morning by Mr. Clean. I and everyone around me is surviving and I am heading to bed.
I have come to the realization that I won't see those Girl Scout Cookies that I paid for... but it's okay because things come back 10 fold. I also realize when I want the Girl Scout Cookies that I paid for and don't get them when I am severely sleep deprived, I am a tad bit on edge.
I also came to the following conclusions:
1. I seem to lose my cool when someone accuses me of not being a good friend.
2. I seem to lose my cool more when someone attacks one of my friends.
3. People who steal disgust me.
4. Maybe in some areas, I really don't have a conscience.
5. Stepping back from a situation sure brings a lot of clarity to it.
6. I love my husband and though no marriage is perfect, we are able to work through things.
7. I am extremely grateful for the "true friends" in my life... you know the ones that aren't afraid to hold me accountable(because I would do the same for them)
8. I love my kids soooo much and work very hard to teach them the right things.

If you are someone that I may have offended unintentionally, I really am sorry. And I will make every effort to get enough sleep before running my fingers on a keyboard again!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?