Saturday, June 04, 2005

SP5 Questionaire.

This is my official questionaire for SP5 and great info for anyone who cares :)

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? Horrible Yarn Snob ;( 2. Do you spin? Crochet? I would love to learn both. 3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) smoke 4. How long have you been knitting? constantly for 3 years. 5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? It is listed under my profile on the right of this blog. 6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) raspberry and rose (seperately)7. Do you have a sweet tooth? of the worstkind!!! 8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Counted Cross Stitch 9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Literally everything from classical to alternative to hard rock to soft rock to country and some rap 10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Everything except neon 11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? 1 Dog and 5 Children 12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To design and get paid for it, then open a fiber store with coffee shop. 13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I must say, I really haven't found an absolute favorite, I do however love to knit with Debbie Bliss' Line and Rowan's yarns are really nice. I would really like to try Rowan Calmer 14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Straight acrylics, blends are okay though. 15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Lace and Socks! 16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Gifts, I can't seem to keep most things that I knit 17. What are you knitting right now? What am I not knitting...lol. I have 3 pairs of socks on needles, a lace stole in Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace, a baby blanket, a baby dress using Manos' Cotton Stria, a Blossom Cardi for an 18 month old, An adult Manos Cardi, And another pair of socks going on the needles today. (I have ADD if you couldn't tell) 18. What do you think about ponchos? I like the lacey ones, but not bulky 19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I Like both.20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Aluminum for speed (Inox is a fav) 21. Are you a sock knitter? See question 17.(YES!!!!) 22. How did you learn to knit? Mostly self taught but don't let that fool ya. 23. How old is your oldest UFO? One year 24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? None 25. What is your favorite holiday? The first day of school (remember I have 5 children) 26. Is there anything that you collect? Precious Moments and Stitch Markers (and yarn and knitting needles and knitting books and knitting magazines and ...) 27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None, yet. (FYI...I hate Knit N' Style) 28. What knitting books are you interested in? Too many to list, please see Froogle wish list ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?