Thursday, March 23, 2006

And it continues!

So, here it goes... I am sorting some of the emails, so please be ever so patient with me (the baby is mobile, ya know) You can ask me questions and I promise to be as detailed and prompt as i can! If you don't want any yarn, but would like to make a donation to the Group Home, you can do so here (they take paypal) Oh yeah, I take paypal too! Please stay tuned, as I will be heading for the books! And thanks again for all of the support you are showing!




That's more Noro Kureyon $10 for all 4 and if you want to add the other contact me!


Jaeger Matchmaker Merino 4 ply $10 for all 4


Misti Alpaca Lace $4


8 skeins of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino~ I paid $68, how about $30

Comments:
is the noro or baby cashmerino still available and will you ship internationally??
(kkeenan2 at hotmail dawt you know the deal)
 
Oh that matchmaker must be mine!!! Is it still available?
 
Hiya! Did you see my comment about the silk garden?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?