Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yeah, so I think I screwed up...

I will be spending this wonderful morning trying to figure out what I did last night to my almost completed Hour Glass Sweater.

Why would an anal knitter maybe screw up her almost done Olympic Sweater. It was in the excitement of the Hat City Scissor Squad weekly outing that happens to have Kareoke, too! And why would I be excited about that, you ask. Because some guy sang Enter Sandman by Metallica! Yeah baby! So I have spent this early am trying to find songs on iTunes that can be "sung" in heavy metal, because I just love to punish myself and think that I can carry off a pretty good Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, and maybe even Angus Young. Singing not being my thing, yelling is.... So onward little soldiers, let the practicing begin!

Yes, I readily admit to being on the odd side!

So off I go to fix the sweater and yell some heavy metal!

Comments:
Hang in there! You can do it! Go! Go! Go! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?