Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good Grief!

Can't we all just get along? So, I try not to get all religion on this blog...but this whole cartoon thing is getting to me! I find that it is unnecessary to provoke what is already strained.
When was the last time you saw a cartoon of Jesus with a bomb strapped to him? You don't because you would have riots. Don't you think the Muslims deserve the same respect. I personally know quite a few Islamic people, who would not resort to any of this violence and to be honest, I am not by any stretch condoning it! Somebody, anybody, step up to the plate and stop all of this hideous behavior!
Unfortunately, the Islamic religion is judged on some extremists, but lets recall that their are extremists in both Judaism and the Christian religion. I wish that all people, religions, etc. would stop resorting to killing to get their points across.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?