Monday, February 20, 2006

Difficult

I hereby recognize in a public forum, that I am difficult. You either love me or hate me and there really isn't an in between. I understand. I accept responsibility for my opinions, vices, actions, etc.

I find that people love to blame thier childhood's, parents, and anyone else that they point the finger at, instead of accepting responsibility for their own actions. I am not perfect, I have pointed the finger in the past, but do you know what I have learned? I've learned that when you point your finger at someone, you are pointing 4 more back at yourself.

And that Boys and Girls is your lesson for today :)

There have been examples of the blame people floating around in my head for a couple of weeks now and while I am very opinionated, I will not be pointing fingers because I don't like to have the 4 pointing back at me. I have been trying to keep in mind that my actions cause reactions and maybe those wouldn't be appropriate right now.

Comments:
Good food for thought. Thank you for this
 
You are so very wise Christine. I often find myself in the blaming game. Thanks for the lesson!
 
no blaming is a good plan, the hgs looks great!
 
There is a long history of blaming in my family (I usually end up the blame-ee) and I wish more people would not point fingers. We would all get along so much better...

I'm also 'difficult' - hence the reason why I don't speak to most members of my family ;o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?