Monday, February 20, 2006

And the Calendar Says...

Do Good Avoid Evil...

Hmph. Spoiled my plans for the day...just kidding!

Last night was emotional breakdown night. You see, I have this fear of mental illness and becoming like my mother (biological) You know, no matter how much Mr. Clean (aka HWWTS&J) can embarrass me or sometimes hurt my feelings, etc. He is awesome and ever so supportive (maybe not all the time, but definitely when I really need it!)

Thank you so much for your input regarding the blog changes! I am still researching, so feel free to give me more suggestions!

Does anybody have any idea why my iPod won't update or charge via my computer???? HELP!!!

Olympic Goals for today:
Swim off of Sleeve Island! And stop connecting the tubes!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?