Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Misery!

We have Scissor Squad on Tuesdays, so I record Gilmore Girls...love those Gilmore Girls. Well, I decided last minute to record American Idol, too!

I don't know what it is, but come on, you have to know when you can't sing. Anyways, HWWTS&J calls up and says, "Wow, you're in a good mood, what happened?" I told him that I taped Idol and was watching it. Says he "That explains a lot."

So I started really thinking about this comment, Why is it that so many of us (because I KNOW I am not the only one) find so much fun in someone else's misery?

I loved the mother daughter Ho's. They had to be my favorite. And in case you are wondering, I only watch the first few cuts of Idol because after they get rid of the rifraf, it's just not fun anymore. Oh wait, I loved the girl trying to go up the down escalator! That was funny!

Comments:
I'm the opposite. I can only bear to watch a few minutes and then I have to turn it off because I just feel so bad for those poor misguided people. I mean, really, how can you not know you suck when you suck THAT bad!? It literally pains me to watch so I only catch snippets of it here and there. I'm a wuss. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?