Saturday, December 10, 2005

Quick Update!


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


Hah!

Okay, so the person who writes in this blog has had a dumb moment. Okay maybe not dumb...anyways... I promised pictures of my mail and unfortunately, we have been cleaning alot lately and I misplaced the cord that hooks the camera to the computer...as soon as I have them I will link them!

Tuesday night: I was really considering not going to the "Scissor Squad" meeting, I am so glad I went... My friend Annie(STILL blogless) had seen my complaints and made me adorable stitch markers! Thanks, Annie. And the rest of the girls were so great and picked up my spirits! Thanks! Tonight- we have a little exchange of sorts for the holidays! Oh and I forgot... Jennie brought me some eggs from her hens...yuuuummmmmmmy! Thanks, Jennie!

Okay, so off to the cleaning...must vacuum...yuck!

BTW, all is set with the participant that I accidentally offended! Thanks!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?