Monday, December 12, 2005

Open Letter to All SP6 Participants....

I am not a mean person and I am sorry if my to the point attitude has offended you. I do not know how to "fluff" things, nor do I want to. I believe that it is dishonest. Due to my ability to be to the point, people mistook it for being brash, rude, mean, etc. without venturing to actually read the post. This was extremely frustrating. At which point, being barraged by nasty comments by anonymous commenters doesn't make things any better. I cannot be accountable for your issues with other hostesses, I am sorry. As, I wouldn't expect you to hold them accountable for my actions. I would like you to know that I gave any of the persons that I banned every last possible moment to rectify. Maybe I was being too nice.

I want to thank those that have been kind and supportive. And I apologize to the persons I offended without need.

I would also like to point out that if you do, indeed, participate in one of these again, comments are better taken with a name attached to them, rather than anonymous, and if you have a comment that perhaps you don't want your pal to see, you should send an email to the hostesses.

Wishing everyone a joyful Holiday Season.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?