Thursday, December 29, 2005

Expectations

It seems as if I have dropped off the face of the earth. It also seems that I must take vitamins.

Almost everyone in my house is sick. We usually get sick for Thanksgiving, but this year it was Christmas. And now we have 7 people to see through the ICK.

I have thank you's that need to go out and they will. So those of you that deserve thanks, they are coming and I am ever so appreciative.

I have been trying to tie up loose ends with my Secret Pal Group. I think people should put into check what exactly thier expectations are. I wish I could hold everyone's hand and help them along, but I can't. I was glad to see that the majority of my group was good and did what they were supposed to with little or no whining. On a side note, if you are planning to run an exchange, I have started a universal banned list. And yes, even though people think I am mean, there is a way to get yourself off of the list, but if you get back on you are there for good.

Okay, enough of that... I will try to post holiday pictures today...later.

K, off like a prom dress.

Comments:
i had an aewsome SP and the person i was sending to seemed pleased too! thanks a bunch christine ;)
 
Oh I hope you and your family feel better soon! This ickiness just seems to be going around!

I've always thought the knitblog world should get together a database of "banned" participants from any and all exchanges where they've bailed on participants or not lived up to their end of the deal. It would certainly keep people honest I think and prevent them from doing it to someone else. Just my two cents.

=) Happy New Year!
 
Universal banned list? Good idea!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?