Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

I did some shopping, but not the shopping you are thinking of...

I had bought some Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool a few days ago, and right after I bought it (I thought I would make some fingerless gloves) I received an email from the shop I bought it from A Stitch In Time. Today and tomorrow they are having a 20% off sale (everything in the shop). So I bought enough to make the Hourglass Sweater! I will be waiting until I have finished my other stuff though :)
And for proof, here is my list of things I need to finish before I start anything else:

  1. SET Socks
  2. Ornamental Ornament (It is almost done, already!)
  3. My Dad's Birthday Present (yes, I know, his birthday was in August)
  4. Fingerless Mitts for Xmas pressies

Then it will be Hourglass Heaven! NO Finishing! Woohoo!!!

Well, it is time to finish cleaning the area for the Christmas Tree!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?