Monday, October 03, 2005
Spin me right round, baby right round
For those of you that maybe have been wondering...what happened to Shteeni... here it is...
1. I have 2 children in 2 different schools (and I thought this would make my life easier....stop laughing at me) 2 different schools means 2 different sets of notices, activities to say no to, etc. ~ very time consuming stuff here.
2. I have joined in too many pal programs, knit alongs, etc. too close to the holidays.
3. I have been trying to hatch a plan to get more of you to donate to the diabetes walk I am participating in during Rhinebeck people. I am giving up a day at Rhinebeck with my pals of all pals to walk and need more donations. (Thank you so very much to the persons who have already donated, btw) My Grandma (if she were able to be here right now) would be looking at all of you in awe with all of your crafty craftiness...she always appreciated the time and effort and creativity that went into the stuff we do. Do you feel guilty, yet? In case you didn't know, my Grandma died because they couldn't get her sugar levels stable enough for surgery. I miss her sooo very much.
4. It takes me forever to keep tabs on all of you, yes you. And would you believe sometimes I don't even get to you.
5. I am crankier than usual (adjusting to a new birth control...yes, even though I got my tubes tied, I am super dee duperly anemic, so my wonder doctor said this would help...no I am not being sarcastic, I really, really, really like her!)
6. My Brother-In-Law is very very very ill (yes, dying ill) and I feel very helpless. He is in a nursing home about an hour away... I can't really drive at night, unless I have someone to talk to ~ I fall asleep. And the hubster doesn't get home until dark, most days. I feel guilty. I must make time for him!
7. Did I mention that some aliens came and took over parts of my brain? Speaking of which, Cheryl ~ I have recieved the scarf, thank you, it is so pretty!
8. To any of my pals that may read this at a later date...please forgive the flakiness, I will make it up to you!
Well, Gracie is whining, must go help the angel that is calling, uh I mean whaling.