Sunday, September 11, 2005

Needle Exchange Questionaire

Ha, so you thought I would make my life easy...no... I love getting mail :)

1. What do you like to knit?
Anything!!! Oh, except scarves, love scarves, just not knit by me :)
2. What fibers do you like?
Uh, I prefer natural or blends ~ no straight acrylic.
3. What type of needles do you use most often?
My favorites are addi turbos and inox (the metal ones)
4. Do you like to knit in the round?
Absolutely!
5. Do you use a magic loop method or any other we should know about? Are you interested in learning a new method?
I love magic loop! Yes, I am game for anything :)
6. oops, I didn't get a question 6 ;)
7. Do you have a favorite place that you shop online?
Knit Picks, gotta go to Knit Picks
8. Do you want to be surprised?
I would be happy either way :)

Comments:
Hi Christine! I am so sorry not to have contacted you sooner! I am your secret needle pal and I wanted to introduce myself! Thank you for the info and I will start reading you regularly! Life has been very busy for me lately, so I feel behind the curve, but will get my act together soon...Hope to get a little "something" in the mail soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?