Saturday, September 03, 2005

Lot's O Stuff

Lots O’ Stuff:

Did you like the sock yarn that Dorothee sent me form Germany? She is having a contest on her blog for the same yarn different color. Don’t ask me for the answer, I’m not telling, besides I really forgot :)



Don’t forget that we are having auctions at http://www.hurricanekatrinadonationdrive.blogspot.com/

Also, let’s not forget the ongoing charities and such that will need our help, now that everyone is setting their sites on the Hurricane Disaster Relief.

Okay time for a meme:

Been tagged!
10 years ago I was: Just starting to date HWWTS&J.
5 years ago I was: Pregnant with child # 3.
1 year ago I was: Pregnant with child #5.
Yesterday: I got my arse in gear, to finish my sockapal2za socks!
5 snacks I enjoy: anything salty, sweet and bad for me!
5 songs I know all the words to: Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen), Suck My Kiss (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Blister in the Sun (Violent Femmes), and Mr. Brightside (The Killers), November Rain (GNR)
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: same as the last time I answered this. (Will try to find the link)
5 places I would run away to: Colorado, California, Hawaii, Bahamas, Maine (sick of FL and these would be temporary, kind of vacation like, due to the fact that I love where I live, just not the town I live in)
5 things I would never wear: wife beater, those hideous hair barrettes with the huge bows, anything too froofy, super take the batteries out neon, eyebrow ring (nose ring, yes, eyebrow ring, no)
5 favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls (shut up), Cops, AMW, 24, Medium
5 bad habits: I will not admit to any bad habits ( No evidence for HWWTS&J
5 biggest joys: All five of my children (on most days)
5 favorite toys: Remote, Stereo, Car, Knitting Paraphernalia, YARN.
5 fictional characters I would date: Indiana Jones, Luke Skywalker, Bo (Days of Our Lives, shut up, I know you watch stuff too), OOO Shawn Brady too while we are talking DOL anyways. ETA: OMG, Thank you Melanie, I forgot about Luke from Gilmore Girls and his nephew too! (Don't have 5 kids unless you are prepared for major brain farts)
5 people I tag to do this: Oh, just tag yourself and leave me a comment that you’ve done it so I can read it!

Comments:
thank you, Christine, so much for wishing me well. I will get checked - probaly this is a nasty virus - because all 4 children had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago...
 
I don't even watch Days of Our Lives (CBS girl here) and I know who Bo is. Yeah. I'd date him.

;)
 
I love the Gilmore Girls. Luke is the man for me. ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?