Monday, September 26, 2005

Another meme, as if you haven't heard it all..he he

I've been tagged by Dorothee! Getting me back... ha ha ha
The rules are:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or your 13th, modified by Jaqueline).
3. Find the 5th sentence (or the closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five some other people to do the same.

Here we go:
23/5 "Well~~~ That was before I saw my fat arse in the mirror." Well that figures... I would get the sentence about my fat arse...wow!
13/5 "It's a picture and one sentence post, from the early days when I couldn't figure out how to put multiple pictures in posts....sorry....he he he
Hmmm...

Who do I tag? I tag you all. Leave a comment so I can check it out!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?