Sunday, July 31, 2005

5 Things from Childhood

Tagged ! This time by Sarah!

5 things i miss from childhood.

If you want to participate the chain-letter part works like this: remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog’s name in the #5 spot; just check to make sure the links are still attached if you copy n’ paste.


1. Nepenthe’s Misadventures
2. dynamiteknits
3. Sassy Stitchess
4. Stitch!
5. Purls of Hope



1. Quiet Time I never quite fit in as a kid and as much as I hated it at the time, I really miss it now. The time was my time, and I did what I wanted with it. Coloring, Reading, playing Barbies, etc.

2. Grandma(Paternal) I miss everything about her. The way she smelled, the way she said my name,etc. She lived on a dead end street, with a swamp at the end...ooooohhhh. And she warned me every week, "Don't go too close to the edge" And every week, I would fall into the swap. And she loved me anyway. She took me to see Annie and The Nutcracker, she encouraged my creative side.

3. Street Football and Wrestling. OMG, I would have done anything to fit in, I didn't say with the girls you know ;) I always bashed my face in the day before pictures, but I gotta tell you, it sure was fun!!!

4. Riding the School Bus. Did I tell you how much I love to read? This is from childhood and I so loved to read on the bus. I could escape into my book and not give a care to what was going on around me.

5. All the Great Jim Henson stuff. OMG, Remember the original Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock and all the Muppet Movies and ... and...

Well, um, now that you know I truly am extremely boring (only if you haven't met me ...lol) I must tag others... so here goes!

Roxanne, Tania, Dorothee, the other Christine and uh, YOU'RE IT!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?