Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well Looky, Looky!


Oh, Oh are those finished socks you see? They are Broadripple from Knitty

This is the progress on my tivoli tee by grumperina... I think I may pick up stitches and do some sort of picot edging to ward off the hideous roll. By the way it is being knit in Rowan Calmer.

IT'S A BIRD, IT'S A PLANE....NO IT'S my sockapal2za swatch...so now you know what I have decided on! I hope my pal likes it. I think I am going to try just a plain old regular sock to enhance the ability to see the beautiful KOIGU, KOIGU, KOIGU colors! Hope my pal likes it. By the way a great big thank you to Keri for helping me with putting multiple pictures on Blogger!

Comments:
Your pictures look awesome, glad the multiple picture post worked out for you!!! Happy Knitting! =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?