Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ode to the Hubby

Just a quick post to tell you that even though I may complain...My husband is the best Dad in the world. My daughter (from a previous relationship) wrote the following to him for father's day...

Dear Dad,
I want to give you this memory rock. It is small like me and golden like my hair. It's shiny and bright like a memory. I want this to be with you when you are away, or when I am away somewhere. I would like you to look at it when I'm away. When I'm at camp you can just look at the rock and remember me. I love you very much.

Hey daddy, remember the time when I had trouble with my K'NEX toy? It wasn't leveled right. You helped fix the problem by putting the connections in the right place again. I also had to put on the wheel to make it spin around and around. Then you helped me to attach the little people to the ride. I'm happy that you helped me, and you always will. I also now know that you will always love me. Thank you for always being there for me! I love you very much.

Love, Dylana

PS I think you are the best dad anyone could have. I love you!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

So that is my mushy moment... Have fun with it... there won't be many more...HAHAHAHA

Happy Father's Day to all of the great dads out there. And if you are a sucky dad, buzz off!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?