Friday, June 17, 2005

My Arse

Well, I was all set to post a pic and show you the progress on my Tivoli T-Shirt (new and improved) And the title of my post was going to be "Socks, what Socks" Referring to the fact that I had gone to the yucky yarn shop to buy KOIGU, KOIGU, KOIGU and came out with additional items (Calmer). Of which I have selfishly cast on for myself the tivoli tshirt, evil I tell you.

Well~~~ That was before I saw my fat arse in the mirror. Now, I do realize that I had my fifth child not more than just 2 months ago, and she was definitely worth the fat arse...but when you have plumbers crack in a pair of stretch jeans there must be an intervention. How does one get rid of a super humongo butt? Remember people, no money for wardrobe enhancement, that would take money away from knitting, the horror.

My Birthday is coming...(the big 3-0, btw) But, I was planning more stash enhancement (can't get both from hubby, ya know) What to do, What to do... I know you are going to tell me to get off my fat arse and exercise, and that would be a great choice and I even have the equipment...no public gym for me....but alas, I am not willing to give up the knitting time... Got any suggestions? Anyone have a pattern to knit one's mouth shut? Not only would it help with my eating, but I know a lot of people who's headaches would mysteriously disappear.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?