Monday, June 13, 2005

A Couple of Days OFF.

Well, I figured after getting all steamy over someone else's blog, I could stop being so anal retentive and just stop reading thier blog...especially if I find thier blog annoying, duh. The sad thing is... I didn't listen to warning. A friend of mine warned me of this bloggers inept views and I stuck up for the blogger saying that they had not yet offended me...Silly, Silly ME! Friend of mine, you certainly should know who you are, thank you for the warning and perhaps next time I will choose to listen instead of being bullheaded.

~~****~~

On to knitting news.... OMG, I am so excited. A friend of mine is opening a Needlework Shop which will include knitting and crocheting, cross stitch, needlepoint and quilting. Well, I helped with putting up yarn yesterday. I love her so much because she listens to what I say about which products to get in. She has fixation...yeah, I no longer have to go to the nasty lady's yarn shop to get that. One thing off my list. She has the whole NORO line. The whole Jaeger Line. The only bummer is no ADDI TURBO's or Rowan Yarn...boohoo. I guess I could spread the enormous amounts of currency I spend on Fibers and such with some other shops, but I would much rather give my money to my friend. Now if we could only get the doors open. HEHEHE

~~****~~

What's on the needles...
Still finishing off the Broadripple socks from Knitty.
Working on a Sirdar Spree Tank for my sister Jackie.
Still working on The Debbie Bliss Noro Scoopneck Cardi.
Thinking of making my own design for some ankle socks in Cascade Fixation. woohoo.

Well, that is it for now...
See ya next post.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?